Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Final Project: Pitch

Final Project: Pitch

Throughout my trip of traveling around the world in 80 days I have covered a lot of land, but I think the bank owners are trying to frame me for a robbery. I have been making good progress, but I don’t want to lose this wager so I found this unique island off the cost of Europe with a very unique living style I admire. I feel like I could rest here for a day or two undetected.  Santorini was a volcano that erupted every once in a while and added land to the island when the lava cooled. The volcano exploded one day causing half of the volcano and some of the surrounding areas of land into the ocean. I love this island, it is a hidden gym on top of a mountain where I captured a wild donkey and rode it up the hill. The warriors stand guard at the top of the two mile long hill that houses the city. The only reason I survived and was allowed in was because I rode under the donkey undetected while it climbed up the hill. Once in the city I kicked the donkey off the cliff to its fate, and disappeared like a ghost into the town where the locals still don’t know I’m here. While running through the small town looking for somewhere to hide and lay low I came across some bread sticks in front of a local bakery. I took a bite and it wasn’t an ordinary breadstick, inside it had lots of honey nuts baked inside of the breadstick which I later found out the locals called Baklava. This treat was very simple, but simply amazing and something I never had before. I stuffed the rest of the breadsticks in my pants, and continued to explore undetected when I saw the coast of the island. I ran with all my might to ensure that I lost the towns people who I was sure have caught on to me being in the town, as well as stealing the snack to keep me going. I saw a small little canoe looking boat floating in the water tied to a tree. I untied it and decided to escape the island and move on to the next before the towns people caught me, and beat me alive. While paddling in the ocean, I took one more bite from the breaded snack in my pocket and a genius idea popped into my head for the name of the snack to call it, lava bread in regards to the city and the name of the snack the towns people have created.
-The Food, -The flavor, -The Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment