Wednesday, November 7, 2012

EOC week 6: Me x 3



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
EOC week 6: Me x 3

In the world there are many things that target an audience and members of the community. Many individuals relate to certain brands for status where on the other hand many individuals will buy a product on the deals the can receive. The items people buy describe and show some kind of aspect of who you are or want people to view you as. Many people have desires to buy real fancy or expensive things to flaunt off in the public eye. More expensive items makes the population feel like they have a lot of money or are wealthy, but in today’s market that seems pointless to me, but many companies are profiting off of it. In my eyes the more value out of a product and the better the value the more I will get the product because it is useful to me. I need a product that can benefit me in my daily life, and one that I can use to express myself. One product that I add to my attire every day is a hat of some sort. Usually I wear a fitted hat by the brand New Era, which is a respectable company that has been around for a while. I like this company because they have a wide variety of hats with many different colors, logos, and sports teams to choose from that I can always find one that will match my mood and outfit. Another item that I try to use every day is my turntables used for vinyl and digital audio. I love music and this is one way I feel I can express myself through blending different songs, and making them sound exactly like they do in my head. Music is such a good tool for expressing yourself, lyrics, mood, and area or location that represents you in that moment. The last item that I chose to represent me is a classic skateboard. I have been skateboarding off and on since I was 8. The feeling of being on a skateboard made me feel free and I liked the speed, and the feeling of no machinery. Skateboarding along with the style you have and the tricks you do really does help define who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment